The New Year is within reach and I love ending the year with a celebratory cocktail recipe. Thanks so much to my guest post writers, Tyori, Audrey and Lucas, you’re the best!
Generally gin-based cocktails are not our favorite, but with the fruit forward sweetness, citrus acidity and nutty gin flavor, this Pom Pom Punch is a winner! It’s a perfectly balanced holiday punch to share with friends and family. For those who want a less sweet drink with a bit more flare, we recommend more gin, more lemon juice and a dash of bitters. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2023!
- 24 ounces gin of your choice
- 8 ounces pomegranate juice
- 8 ounces freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 8 ounces simple syrup
- 24 ounces black currant tea (cooled) or earl grey, bergamot or oolong tea
- large block of ice
- grind of freshly ground white pepper
- cucumber wheels and orange slices as garnish
- In a punch bowl, mix the gin, pomegranate juice, lemon juice, simple syrup and the cooled black currant tea. Add a large block of ice and a fresh grind of white pepper. Garnish your cocktails with cucumber wheels and orange slices. Recipe inspired by Hendrick's Gin Ambassador, by Erik Andersson.
Exactly what I was looking for on new years. You’re the best, Pam!
Sounds delicious – I’ll give it a try for NYE!