A sparkly, festive cocktail seems like the perfect way to close out a crazy year! The fresh orange juice in this cocktail recipe balances the tartness of the pomegranate juice. On another note, I want to say thank you to all my followers. I really appreciate your comments, questions, food photos and “likes”. I continue to welcome your feedback, thoughts and ideas. I look forward to more great food and drink recipes in 2021. Happy New Year to all!
- 8 ounces pure pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 bottle Prosecco or dry sparkling wine chilled
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh pomegranate seeds
- In each of 4 champagne glasses, add 2 ounces of pomegranate juice and 1 ounce of fresh orange juice. Pour the Prosecco into each glass and stir to combine. Add the pomegranate seeds to each glass. Enjoy!