You can conclude many things about a person by looking at their digital photo library. I recently showed my 4 year old niece my photo library, as she likes to scroll through my photos when I’m visiting. She said “why do you have so many more pictures of food, than you have pictures of me?” Anyone that knows me, knows I’m very passionate about food, and that is evident even in my photos! This edamame recipe is quick, easy and can be as spicy as you please.
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 10-oz package of frozen edamame -thawed and patted dry
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled and smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more if you want it hotter)
- A generous pinch of sea salt
- 1 lime, quartered
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the thawed edamame and the garlic cloves. Cook, stirring often, until the edamame are blistered and the garlic is golden brown, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle the red pepper flakes and the sea salt over the hot edamame, and serve with the lime wedges. Serves 4.